Past few month was very hectic for me, now since I have some time for myself I am sharing the list of articles which I am going through, these articles are basically related to architecting .NET application using ASP.NET MVC. I hope you will find these links useful for you too.
- Of course not to mention GoF Design Pattern Tutorial: http://www.dofactory.com/Patterns/Patterns.aspx
- On the same line as above, this link elaborates the patterns by GoF as Illustrated GOF Design Patterns in C# Part I: Creational: (Series Article)http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/3130/Illustrated-GOF-Design-Patterns-in-C-Part-I-Creati
- A N-Tier Architecture Sample with ASP.NET MVC3, WCF, and Entity Framework : http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/434282/A-N-Tier-Architecture-Sample-with-ASP-NET-MVC3-WCF
- Design pattern – Inversion of control and Dependency injection by By Shivprasad Koirala: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/29271/Design-pattern-Inversion-of-control-and-Dependency
- LINQ and WF Based Custom Profile Provider for ASP.NET 3.5, this article demonstrates Microsoft Provider Pattern using Workflow Foundation: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/31308/LINQ-and-WF-Based-Custom-Profile-Provider-for-ASP
- patterns & practices Application Architecture Guide 2.0, Microsoft Link from where you can download free eBook, Microsoft Application Architecture Guide – by J.D. Meier, Alex Homer, David Hill, Jason Taylor, Prashant Bansode, Lonnie Wall, Rob Boucher Jr, Akshay Bogawat : http://apparchguide.codeplex.com/ or direct Link to download the eBook: Download the final release in PDF on MSDN, either you can download the pdf from this link or you can read the same book online at the link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd673617.aspx
- Architecture Guide: ASP.NET MVC Framework + N-tier + Entity Framework and Many More : http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/70061/Architecture-Guide-ASP-NET-MVC-Framework-N-tier-En
- Security is the most important aspect of any application specially when you are dealing with financial intuitions, even the best of the architecture is good-for-nothing if is is not secure. This is the link of top 10 Security vulnerabilities provided by Open Web Application Security Project, a non-profit charitable organization and elaborated with solution by Troy Hunt: OWASP Top 10 for .NET developers part 1: Injection : (Series Article) http://www.troyhunt.com/2010/05/owasp-top-10-for-net-developers-part-1.html , same is available for download as pdf eBook from : http://asafaweb.com/OWASP%20Top%2010%20for%20.NET%20developers.pdf
This list is open for comments, so go ahead and suggest me if you have good links which I can add to my top 8 and in the same line. Thanks.